Have you ever wished for a personal assistant? Someone who could research your purchases, find the cheapest airline tickets, give you directions when you’re lost AND be available 24/7? Well, a Georgia company called EasyCare has done just that with their EasyCare Personal Assistant program.
EasyCare Personal Assistant is a 24-hour personal concierge service linked to your phone. National Brand Manager Rebekah Youngers explained, “Your cell phone is captured in our database, so when you call in, you are recognized and greeted by name, and you can ask the live attendant virtually anything.”
EasyCare Personal Assistant’s call center is located in Dallas, Texas and currently employs 73 operators and a travel agent. Here’s a sampling of some of the questions they receive.
- I’m in Office Depot looking at the HP printer model number 2840. It costs $899. How does Consumer Reports rate that printer? Where can I buy it at the cheapest price? Will you call and have them hold one for me?
- What is the least expensive round-trip ticket to Orlando, Florida departing on December 15? Will you book it for me, please?
- Can you purchase this book for me on Amazon?
- How many calories are in a Big Mac?
- What’s the phone number to … ?
- Can you send a text message for me?
- Will you call me tomorrow at 3 p.m. and remind me to finish my school project?
“The gamut of questions these guys get is pretty unbelievable,” Youngers stated. She notes that the typical call takes just one minute and is answered right away. Other times, the operators perform the necessary research and then call you back. In one case, an operator had to contact a foreign embassy for a client.
You may be wondering if there are any questions the call center won’t take. Youngers notes that opinion-based questions and, of course, any illegal issues are off limits.
In order to be able to answer questions quickly and accurately, all Personal Assistant representatives undergo an intensive 2-month training program. EasyCare has also developed proprietary software that enables the representative to assist the customers in the most efficient way possible. “When a customer calls, the software automatically identifies the customer’s city so that if they are looking for movie times, the representative will have automatically accessed their local listings,” Youngers said.
For those concerned about security issues, and who isn’t in this day and age, you can rest assured that security is a top concern at EasyCare. “We have several measures in place to protect our customer’s information while being able to provide them with exceptional service,” said Youngers.
- All Personal Assistant representatives have undergone background checks.
- Sensitive data is stored using Scratchpad memory and is then encrypted.
- The call center is 100% paperless; everything is handled electronically. Computer screenshots are monitored in real time. If a customer’s information was ever compromised, there are internal tracking mechanisms in place to quickly research the incident and identify the culprit.
- In the unlikely situation that a customer ever experiences a monetary loss, there are adequate insurance policies to cover the losses.
Thus far, EasyCare Personal Assistant has never had a security breach.
EasyCare Personal Assistant is sold exclusively through car dealerships. Most dealers offer a free 30-minute, one-month trial membership with a car purchase. But the good news is that you can purchase the Personal Assistant service through a dealer without purchasing a car. Usually, the service can retail for anywhere from $199 to $299 for one year.
Locally, All Things Automotive in Fishers offers the program. As a Motor Trend Certified Advantage dealership, they provide one year of Personal Assistant along with other EasyCare benefits with the purchase of a car. Sales Manager Elmer Holland attests to the popularity of the program. “A lot of people take advantage of the service. They love it,” he said. All Things Automotive offers the one-year EasyCare Personal Assistant program for only $99. To purchase, call the dealership at 866-755-6968 and ask for Dana. For anyone who comes in to check out the dealership, Holland is also generously offering a free 30-minute, trial of the Personal Assistant. Also available through All Things Automotive is a complete package of EasyCare programs including Personal Assistant, KeyCare and Paintless Dent Repair for $399.
As a Motor Trend Recommended Best Buy, you can’t go wrong with EasyCare. Just don’t be like one of the clients who called and asked the representative, “Will you call my girlfriend and break up with her for me?” For more information, you can also visit www.easycare.com.